Thursday, October 4, 2012

Strong Enough

I don't know if I have posted about this before but the idea came to me today and so I really feel lead to write about it. 

I hear the phrase all the time, "God will never give you more than you can handle,".  I find that statement to be incorrect.  If God would only give you what you can handle than we would never need to rely on Him for anything.  The bible says that we should rely on God for everything.  When Jesus was teaching his disciples to pray he made that clear, we should rely on God. 

Phillippians 4:13 says that "I can do all things through CHRIST who gives me strength".  It doesn't say anything about you, it talk about Christ.  Relying on Him for your strength. 

So that tough situation you are going through, can you handle it?  No, you can't.  By your self, but with relying on Jesus you can handle anything, because he gives you the strength to handle it. 

Friends STOP trying to handle things on your own and rely on the strength of Jesus.  The Bible says that the same power that raised Christ from the dead is available to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment